Valheim can't come soon enough, a survival & exploration with a fantasy theme inspired by norse mythology and viking culture and you can get in early. The developer, Iron Gate AB, has today opened a Closed Beta period and anyone can sign up for it.
They previously put up a very early Alpha available on itch.io, which admittedly I put quite a bit of time into and ended up enjoying it a lot. It ends up being quite a pretty game too, although it does have a slightly odd graphical style mixing lower resolution texturing with some advanced techniques and great lighting that all work together to give it a unique feel.
Check out some shots (click for more):
What it will offer at release:
- Flexible house and base building system.
- Intuitive item crafting (weapons, armor, food etc).
- Huge procedural world.
- Dodge & block based combat system with a wide range of weapons.
- Defeat bosses & collect trophies.
- Engaging food & health system.
- Build & sail ships.
- Multiplayer (with focus on cooperation).
- Dedicated server.