Featuring an all-star fighting cast from various indie games, the fighting game Bounty Battle is due to release on July 23.
Inspired by the likes of Skullgirls and Street Fighter, it's a multiplayer 2D fighter that gives you access to over 20 characters taken from games like Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Owlboy and more. It was funded on Fig back in 2017, with help from 334 backers and a bunch of money from Fig directly too.
Just recently, they confirmed in an announcement that it's due to launch on July 23. In the comments, they mentioned the Linux version should be launching at the same time too.
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
- 30 characters from your favourite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple colour and palette swap options to fight in style!
You can wishlist/follow Bounty Battle on Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
Initially I was very confused with the 'Dead Cells' thumbnail :-)
Is it launching to early access? It doesn't look like a finished game, the visual are a bit rough.
Hoary old Guacamelee is in there, no surprise. They seem to get in on every indie crossover. Which makes the absence of Shovel Knight, who was appearing everywhere for a while, all the more surprising.
Wow, Tetrobot is in it! I wonder why he doesn't have the drill though, as that would probably be pretty handy in a fight. I'm guessing Psychobot will be his minion, although he's supposed to be microscopic, so that might not be very spectator friendly.
See more from me