Aeolis Tournament, the first title from Canadian developer Beyond Fun Studio now has a confirmed release date of July 16 and this will feature Linux support.
Inspired by Nintendo-style party games, Aeolis Tournament will have up to 8 players compete in various game modes based on a simple one-button mechanic. Characters use an air cannon to control the power of the wind and affect their surroundings. It's a high-tempo game in the vein of Fuzion Frenzy with a cartoony and colourful art direction. Aeolis Tournament features physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local & online multiplayer play.
See their new teaser below:
What they say it will feature:
- Up to 8 players Multiplayer Offline/Online cross-platform.
- Simple controls/mechanic: accessible and fun for all type of players.
- 6 game modes and 6 characters!
- Achievements and progression system with unlockable items.
- Customization: fashion items & character skins.
- Will be supported with new content post launch (game modes, characters, items).
When it launches on July 16 it will come with a 15% discount for a week, then the game will come back to its full price of $14.99, €12,49 and £11.49.
You can follow Aeolis Tournament on Steam.