Depanneur Nocturne is a short, sweet and experimental game from KO_OP about finding a gift for a special someone in a store that's soon to close.
KO_OP, founded in 2012, is an artist run and owned studio focused on experimenting with games and interactive art. Depanneur Nocturne is one of the titles created as a result of them creating space for their team to experiment 'without the demands of a large production'. Depanneur Nocturne is a quirky title with a wonderfully bright art style, aimed to be a 'single-sitting game' that's thoroughly intriguing.
- Shop and explore at your own pace, discovering new secrets the longer you stay
- Collect as many or as few gifts as your heart desires, budget is of no concern when it comes to your love!
- Set in a magical, mystical interpretation of Montréal
- Estimated completion time: 1–2 hours, a miniature jaunt
- Fully bilingual (English and French with a Québec twist) - switch as you like!
Looks wonderful and so far it's getting some nice user reviews, plus they launched with a Linux version too. Hopefully they will continue that with future titles.