10tons, developer of hits like Crimsonland and JYDGE have announced another new title currently in development. It's called Skeletal Avenger and you quite literally need to use your head. While they're also still working on DYSMANTLE, it seems they've been very busy.
One of the features that they're using to set Skeletal Avenger apart from other hack and slashes are the special moves, which involve taking off your head at throwing it around. It looks and sounds pretty hilarious. It's also what they're calling a reverse rogue-lite dungeon crawler, since you're coming from the depths to get revenge.
- Fast-paced ultra-responsive hack'n'slash action
- Decapitate yourself to do special attacks: Your hat determines the effect
- Endless amount of quests to complete - each one ending in sweet revenge
- Gain rewards and equip your avengers with increasingly powerful gear
- Single player and 2-4 player local co-op
No release date is currently set for it. You can follow Skeletal Avenger on Steam. When we hear of a Linux release date we will let you know.