The weekend is quickly approaching and you're in need of some games? Seems Humble Bundle have you covered today with the launch of the Humble Double Fine 20th Anniversary Bundle.
In the initial tier there is:
- Double Fine Adventure! Complete Series - Deluxe Edition
- Amnesia Fortnight 2012 + 2014 + 2017 (special game jam stuff, mix of platform support status)
Pay more than the average for:
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered
- Broken Age
- Brütal Legend
- Massive Chalice
- Costume Quest
- Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin - VR only
£7 or more will also get you:
- Escape Goat 2
- Full Throttle Remastered
- Gang Beasts
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- GNOG - Has a Linux build on Steam but not advertised
- 1 Month Free of Humble Choice for New Subscribers
- RAD - No Linux support
- Headlander - No Linux support
- THOTH - No Linux support
Overall, that's a pretty damn good bundle full of interesting experiences and the majority of it supports Linux too so that's wonderful. Although, that will change with later games since Double Fine is owned by Microsoft now.
See the full bundle here.
Humble seem to be doing a lot more actual game bundles lately. While they expanded to do comics, ebooks and all sorts over the last few weeks they've suddenly started doing some good game bundles. On top of this bundle there's also the Humble Raw Fury 2020 Bundle and the Humble Best of Paradox Interactive Bundle too.
See more from me