Binogure Studio, developer of City Game Studio have released their casual Zuma-like marble shooter and it seems like another lovely little coffee-break game.
With a wonderfully simple idea, you just need to shoot marbles from your little cannon towards matching colours to make combinations that set off chain-reactions, so it works very much like a match-3 puzzler, with everything gradually moving along the snake-like path and you need to remove them all before the snake at the end gobbles them all up.
Very much like some casual mobile games, and that's not a bad thing. There's plenty of games in my own collection that I repeatedly go back to like this, simply because they're easy for a quick blast. With full Linux support, Sneak In is a wonderful little distraction.
- 7 magic marbles: The frozen, the bumpies, the ghosts, the rocks, the bubbles, the viruses and the blackholes
- 1 new endless mode every week
- Over 200 unique challenging levels
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Play on multiple devices cloud-saved
The developer mentioned that the game was made with open source tooling like Godot Engine, Inkscape and Blender and they're actually quite a big Linux fan being a Debian user themselves.