With the Steam Digital Tabletop Fest coming up between October 21st through 26th, Valve have now put up the schedule so you can make space for some fun events.
This is the first ever event of its kind of Steam, dedicated to celebrating games that cross between physical and digital. Valve worked with Auroch Digital, to bring together virtual let’s plays, panels, talks and more streaming activities and of course a nice big sale too.
It was already announced before but now they've put up the main schedule of events, some of them include:
- An interview with game designer Sandy Petersen, who amongst others designed a lot of levels for DOOM and DOOM II.
- Adventure Game Panel - including Dean Woodward of Armello, Morgan Jaffit of Hand of Fate 2 and more.
- Card Games Panel - including Anthony Giovannetti of Slay the Spire, Martin Nerurkar of Nowhere Prophet and more.
- Dice & Probability in Game Design which includes Marlowe Dobbe of Dicey Dungeons and more.
- Plague Inc: Evolved with Designer James Vaughan
There's plenty of others lined up, like watching let's plays of Slay the Spire, Warhammer 40,000: Gladius and more with the actual developers. Sounds like it's going to be a fun event.
Valve mentioned in a PR that it will also have a Digital Tabletop Sale including downloadable demos and discounts on hundreds of card, board, and tabletop-adjacent titles on Steam.
See the event page here.