Klei Entertainment creator of the popular Don't Starve and Oxygen Not Included will be bringing their roguelite deck-builder Griftlands over to Linux in May ahead of the full release.
"Griftlands is a deck-building rogue-like where you fight and negotiate your way through a broken-down sci-fi world. Every decision is important, be it the jobs you take, the friends you make, or the cards you collect. Death comes quickly, but each play offers new situations and strategies to explore."
Originally an Epic Store exclusive, it eventually made its way onto Steam a year or so later in June 2020. It's still in Early Access and it seems they've managed to do well with it hitting an Overwhelmingly Positive user rating overall. They've now revealed their updated roadmap, which shows a full launch in the Summer along with a Linux supported build going up in May!
- Battle Challenging Bosses - Test your combat decks against powerful foes with unique mechanics and attacks.
- Build a Team - or Buy One! - Hire mercenaries, find pets, or impose upon your friends to accomplish your goals.
- Master Hundreds of Cards - Each character has unique negotiation and combat decks to draft from. Get powerful item cards from fallen foes, or as rewards.
- Decisions Matter - Killing foes may incur the wrath of their friends, but sparing them leaves a dangerous piece on the board. Choose wisely, everyone remembers everything you do!
- Welcome to Havaria - Each playable character's story takes place in a unique environment, with different factions and locations to explore and exploit.
- Explore A Broken-Down Sci-Fi World - The world of Havaria is a harsh place, full of harsher denizens. Explore lush, hand-illustrated environments full of people who want to kill you.
- Playing Politics For Keeps - Each character has a factional allegiance and an opinion of you. Play politics between rivals, and try to capture the most powerful social boons. But watch out -- doublecross the wrong person, and you'll be subject to their bane!
- Outwit or Overpower - Overcome obstacles with the power of your fists - or your words. You'll need to pick your cards and play them right if you're going to survive. Build two decks simultaneously, balancing the tradeoffs of each.
You can follow Griftlands on Steam.