Here's your quick tip of the day! Until May 9, you can grab a free permanent copy of Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome on Steam. The developer, Nastycloud, originally tried crowdfunding it on Kickstarter and it wasn't successful. That was back in 2014 and then surprise - it launched anyway back in early 2020 which we completely missed. Now it's free for a while!
"Guide Gnome across the dangers of this twisted fairytale world. Can you break the make the annoying cloud go away? And recover his stolen Lucky Hat? Trust your friends? Find out in this, a casual platformer set in a beautiful painted world full of weird creatures you'll have to deal with."
- A Gorgeous Digital Painted Fantasy World
- An Amazing Orchestral Bgm
- A fantasy story with a love-hate relationship between Gnome and his Cloud
- A following Cloud that can be used to throw lightnings to solve puzzles and get rid of enemies
- Angry Cloud sequences that challenges the player to keep moving to avoid the aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Neutral Cloud sequences that allows the player to aim where to strike the lightning while also escaping the aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Happy Cloud sequences that allows the player to fully control the Cloud without having to worry about aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Classic platformer challenges and puzzles
- Boss fights
Grab it free on Steam until May 9, 2021.