Feeling the need for speed? Cyberpunk speedrunning platformer Aeon Drive from 2Awesome Studio looks really smooth and the developer has confirmed Linux support plans.
"Rush through the cyberpunk landscapes of Neo Barcelona in Aeon Drive, an action-platformer with a speedrunning twist! Whether solo or with up to 4 friends, sprint and dash through many areas of the neon-infused city - and use your time and space-bending abilities to get ahead."
Announced during the most recent Guerrilla Collective event, check out their trailer below:
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- Run through time itself! Aeon Drive features a unique time-warping system that saves players the frustration of repetition and keeps the challenge fresh.
- Teleport through lasers, spikes or saws, crouch-dash at the last moment to evade that incoming shot and run through 100 levels across several areas of Neo Barcelona!
- Use Jackelyne’s Power Sword, Teleportation Dagger and time-bending abilities in this action platformer with a speedrunning twist
- Modern & retro looks come together in the game’s pixel-art style!
- Enjoy a dashing (get it?) vacation in a cyberpunk version of the tourist darling, Neo Barcelona!
- Advanced scoring system that enables long term replayability!
- Use Discord Integration and Global Leaderboards to compete against friends, as well as other players from all around the world!
- Streaming mode - show everyone who the real speedster of Neo Barcelona is!
- Real-time difficulty adjustment – collect time-warping devices and use them strategically!
You can follow it on Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
No comments yet!
See more from me