This was a surprise to see. Nanotale - Typing Chronicles from Fishing Cactus, PID Games, 2PGames recently published an official native Linux build. Coming from the same developer who created Epistory - Typing Chronicles, you don't need to have played their first game as this is a full standalone experience and it looks absolutely gorgeous.
"Nanotale - Typing Chronicles is an atmospheric typing adventure RPG set in a colorful vibrant world. Follow Rosalind, a novice Archivist, as she journeys out to explore a distant world. On her quest to gather knowledge, she collects samples of mystic natural beauties. Everything is peaceful. War is a thing of the distant past.
In the shadows, a tale of dissonant magic is spreading, instilling corruption into broken hearts."
- Explore a vibrant 3D fantasy world: play as the Archivist Rosalind on her journey to the very edges of the planet.
- More than just typing: Talk to other characters, solve mysterious puzzles, unleash magic powers and defeat enemies in epic magical fights
- Everything with the keyboard: from movements, combats to even menus, control everything with a keyboard
- Play in your own language: game texts are localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Polish with voice-overs in English.
- The game supports several keyboard layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, BÉPO, Dvorak, Workman and Colemak)
Nice to see their second game be on Linux officially. The Linux native build dropped early last week, along with a new Arena game mode. This new way to play the game was in the previous Epistory and apparently it was missed by players so they added it in.