Developer Azure Mountain has announced the second game in the Zid and Zniw Chronicles series, with Zid Journey.
The game will offer up a familiar look and feel, with its classic point and click adventure gameplay and cartoony visuals much like its predecessor Zniw Adventure. Set in the Cretaceous Period, it stars Zid, a young dinosaur who is searching for the lost parents of a tyrannosaur hatchling.
- Charming retro visuals - It's like the '90s again, but better! Enjoy cartoony hand-drawn backgrounds and frame-by- frame animation - now in 16:9 widescreen!
- More than just a hatchling - The tiny dino in your backpack will give you some hints and help in other ways on your journey. You can even play as the baby Daspletosaurus in its own unique segments!
- Adventuring made easier - Featuring an improved one-click verb coin, story recap, mini-map, and on-screen menu
- buttons - to make your journey easier!
- New (and familiar) friends and foes - You will meet more than 20 different prehistoric creatures during your journey - including seldom seen ones like Mercuriceratops, Citipes, or Albertonectes.
- Encyclopedia is back, baby! - The optional in-game encyclopedia fills up with information about creatures, items, and
- locations you encounter during your travels.
The classic point-and-click adventure gameplay will allow players to explore the prehistoric world of Polisemia at their own pace and learn about its quirks and secrets. The in-game encyclopedia, similarly to the previous game, will fill up during your journey, with both interesting game lore and apparently cool dinosaur facts too. Additionally, Denis Comtesse will also return as the main composer. Zid Journey, similarly to the previous title, aims to be an enjoyable experience for both beginners and veterans of adventure games.
You can wishlist / follow on Steam.