Hades from Supergiant Games is the massively popular rogue-like dungeon crawler from the creators of Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre and it should be good for the Steam Deck.
Their latest game, and the only one in their list that doesn't offer a native Linux build so you'll be running this through Steam Play Proton on Linux and the Steam Deck. From what we've seen it's already been fully Deck Verified but that hasn't stopped Supergiant from adding in a few extra fixes.
Latest update includes:
• Various fixes and improvements ensuring the game is Deck Verified
• Added controller button images for Steam Deck
• Improved controller button image detection across all common typesBug Fixes
• Fixed controller button images not appearing as expected with the DualSense controller
• Fixed ultrawide sidebar art positioning at 3840x1600 resolution
• Fixed a rare issue with the Steam Overlay and Vulkan rendering
• Other minor fixes
You can buy Hades on Steam.