I had honestly never heard of Super Bunny Man until a reader emailed it in but it seems quite popular, one of those games to have a proper laugh with a friend as you fail together.
Currently in Early Access, a Linux version was added up on Steam back in September 2021! Somehow entirely missed here. There's a Very Positive user rating on Steam from over 2,000 people so the developer clearly has something a little bit special here.
Honestly this looks like a genuinely good time. Think I might have to try it.
Play singleplayer, or get together with a friend (local or online) for some co-op mayhem! 40 challenging levels across 4 different worlds (Forest, snow, cave, beach, and more coming soon!)
Party Mode - Multiplayer for up to 4 players! (Online & Local)
- Deathmatch: Kick your friends off cliffs, drag them onto spikes, break their necks! (Disclaimer: not recommended for fragile or strained friendships).
- Basketball: Choose a team, then fight to get the ball into your hoop!
- Carrot grab : Strap on a jet pack and collect more carrots than the other team!
- Controller support for up to 4 players!
- Physics-based character and world.
- Mind-blowing 2.5D computer-generated graphical images.
- Evocative musical soundtrack, with grooves so addictive they've been banned in dance clubs across the world.
- Unbelievable dance moves.