Valve has a fresh upgrade out for the Steam Deck giving you even more performance control, plus you can now buy new keyboard themes in the Points Shop.
One thing I think Valve could improve is getting to the various sections on Steam. The Deck interface is quite limited overall, with very few shortcuts to the many parts of Steam available. The Points Shop for example, you can access that by going into the main Settings, go to Keyboard and there's a Points Shop button there to go direct to the Keyboard section. Additionally, when you buy a new Keyboard theme, they don't show in the list until a reboot it seems but you can equip them directly from the store page.
Here's two of the new keyboard themes:
Here's all that's new:
- Added 15 fps option to the Framerate Limit slider in the QAM performance menu.
- Added progress information to SD card format operations.
- Added first batch of keyboard themes to the Points Shop.
- Added gamepad support to the Steam Points Award dialog.
- Fixed "Use Touchscreen" flashing on some web pages.
- Fixed a case where the Software Update UI would stop making progress.
- Added numeric display of values to Setting sliders.
- Added the ability to manually enter a specific value on Setting sliders.
- Fixed bug where the last change of a Setting slider wouldn't save.
- Fixed bug where physical inputs sometimes disappeared while editing Action Set Layers.