Ready for high-speed explosive racing? FLASHOUT 3 was announced last month and dev Jujubee S.A. has now put up a demo. The demo currently has one circuit (Star City), one ship and 3 types of weapons to try out and online leaderboards are hooked up too so you can take on the world.
Featuring incredibly vibrant neon-soaked graphics, FLASHOUT 3 brings with it ultra-fast ships, loops, jumps and sudden razor-sharp turns that can be a little tricky to manage while you're looking out for weapons firing from other racers.
The Linux Native demo seems to work just fine, with gamepad support also working nicely with my Xbox Series X pad, no trouble there at all which is a good sign for the full release at some point later this year. A little bit too fast for me personally (it felt really chaotic) but I'm sure some speed-demon readers will love a go at this.
- High-speed, unforgettable racing experience.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons, boosts and upgrades at your disposal.
- A large collection of destroyable race ships to choose from.
- A variety of different race tracks and layouts.
- Various game modes, including Career, Versus and more!
- Stunning 3D Graphics.
- High-beat electronic music.
You can follow it and try the new demo on Steam.