Doom & Destiny Worlds is an open world turn-based RPG with crafting, building, farming, and 4 players local co-op option. Recently it was Verified for Steam Deck.
For those who do want the techy-info, I asked the developer what was changed to get it working nicely and Verified for the Steam Deck. They replied to say: "The main changes required was in full controller support without a keyboard and OpenGL code compatibility. In specifics where on PC we could go without explicitly clearing renderbuffers as they where usually automatically cleared before reuse, on Deck we had to explicitly clear RB on every reuse. There are also some Win32 libraries we use to better detect keyboards that were crashing on the Deck."
- The Dynamic Crafting System (DyCS) allows you to use blueprints and any available crafting material to create custom made weapons, armors, drinks and explosives!
- Defeat enemies to level up your party and unlock Feats and increase your Abilities to equip awesome weapons and create unique Classes to suit your playstyle.
- In Doom & Destiny Worlds, turn-based battles take place in real-time. While you fight, enemies can join the fray as reinforcements adding extra layers of challenge!
- Play with the highly interactive open world of Doom & Destiny Worlds.
- Feel free to exploit nature: mine tunnels, dig canals and rise mountains.
- Create your personal camp. Craft furniture or steal it from around the worlds.
- Tired to gather fruit or to buy it from the local monster grocery shop? Grow it yourself! Farm sweet fruits, magical berries, interesting vegetables and prepare healthy snacks and grown-up drinks.