Valve have released a small update for the Steam Deck, along with an update to the main desktop Steam client.
For the Steam Deck it's mainly a small clean-up release after the recent big update. Here's what's new:
- Fixed per-app performance profiles for non-Steam shortcuts
- Fixed TDP limit slider temporarily displaying an incorrect value
- Fixed demos and free games failing to install from the Steam Store
- Fixed keys with AltGr functionality not being capitalized properly
- Added rumble / haptics toggles back to the Quick Access menu
- Updated localization
As for the main desktop Steam client update, there's a new set of Steam Deck compatibility options for Dynamic Collections. So now you can set up your own dedicated collections in the Steam client as a whole for Deck Verified and Playable.
Currently you cannot set it to just Playable titles. It's either: Verified; Verified + Playable; Verified + Playable + Untested; Verified + Playable + Untested + Unsupported.
On top of that performance should be improved for opening app details of games that have lots of DLC, multiple bug fixes for Steam Cloud so there should be fewer problems with cloud syncing, on-screen keyboard should work better when streaming to a Steam Deck and other miscellaneous fixes including these specific for Linux:
- Fixed an issue where updating graphics drivers would re-download media pre-caching files
- Fixed the file picker extension filters not appearing when selecting Library custom art
- Fixed adding non-Steam shortcuts with spaces in the path
- Added home and mounted drive paths to the file picker quick bar
- Added the ability for the file picker to remember the previous location when selecting Library custom art