Core Keeper is a total gem of a game and now it's much bigger, with The Desert of Beginning update out now. This is the 1-8 player game where you mine underground, collect resources, build your little base and explore. It's really great and gives a feeling somewhere between Minecraft and Terraria.
Some of what's new in this update includes:
- New biome: Desert of Beginnings.
- New sub-biome in the Desert: Molten Quarry.
- 6 new enemies, a titan boss, a side-boss and other critters.
- Go-Karts. Travel in style.
- You can fish inside a Boat or Minecart.
- 40+ new weapons and equipment.
- New music tracks.
- Multiple new unique locations.
- Absolutely loads more.
See the trailer below:
It has Native Linux support and it is Steam Deck Verified! It's also on my list of top smaller and more casual games available to play on Steam Deck.