Summer Trip Cruise looks like a fun little game, giving you control of a cruise ship that you need to keep afloat while avoiding various obstacles with on-screen controls. In a way, the idea looks little like Frick Inc.
"Take a cruise through different countries. Relax as you enjoy the views, and tourists take pictures of their favourite landmarks. Take it easy - or not so much! But most importantly: be careful. You will be able to navigate through different countries, each with its own architectural style, environment and music. Close your eyes and feel like you are there, but not for too long or the consequences will be catastrophic."
- Use your mouse to drive with the on-screen controls.
- Game driven by physics.
- 15 handmade levels set on 3 different countries.
- Beautiful music unique to each country.
- Scoring system (don't crash, take the photo and beat the time mark).
- World leaderboards to see who is the fastest captain.
- Twitch integration: join the cruise of your favorite streamer and cross your fingers that you won't die if the captain has to crash.
Seems like quite a fun idea for a game. Nice for those of you who like smaller more casual experiences for your coffee breaks perhaps.
Available on Steam with Native Linux support.