After being in Beta since late last year, Half-Life: 2 mod Entropy : Zero 2 has now released the full Native Linux and Steam Deck support. The Steam page hasn't yet been updated to note this new support, and you may need to force the Steam Linux Runtime in the compatibility options to get it to download until they've done this.
Now on version 1.5.5 this includes all Beta updates from 1.4 that was bundled into the latest stable release:
- EZ2 runs natively on Linux
- Steam Input is used for controller support
- EZ2 runs on Steam Deck
- EZ2 uses new Gamepad UI
- Glownome's chest projectiles now properly appear as blue
"The pessimistic, wisecracking, door-kicking zealot known as 'Bad Cop' is back.
Command a small army of Combine synths and soldiers on a Northern campaign to capture Dr. Judith Mossman.
Tread in the wake of Gordon Freeman at Nova Prospekt. Explore the mysterious 'Arbeit Communications' facility. Discover what lies beneath. Drive an APC through the arctic wastes. Confront the rebels on their doorstep and uncover a long-forgotten secret."
- Overhauled combat - new effects, enemies and weapons!
- A brand new campaign spanning seven chapters of content.
- Overhauled enemy AI, enemy willpower and enemy variants create exhilarating combat scenarios.
- A narrative driven experience with a fully-voiced and choreographed cast.
- Command squads of Combine soldiers. Have them do your bidding!
- Experiment with Xen grenades - weapons that consume enemies and objects and spawn Xen lifeforms in return.
You can find it on Steam.