Need a free game? You're in luck as Hue from Fiddlesticks Games and Curve Games is currently free to keep on Steam until June 8th. Released originally back in 2016, it has a Native Linux version available and is rated Steam Deck Playable.
What is it? "Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background colour. You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing coloured fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colours unseen."
- Unique colour-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game.
- A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
- A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
- Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours.
- Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
- Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.
- Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid.
It's being given away as part of the Curve Games sale. Always nice to get a free game.
Check it out on Steam.