Drova - Forsaken Kin is an upcoming action RPG from Just2D and Deck13, inspired by the allure of Celtic mythology. There's also a fresh demo out to try.
More about it: "Drova - Forsaken Kin is a pixel art Action-RPG inspired by the grim dark classics of the genre and the mystical allure of Celtic mythology. Dive into a handcrafted open world where your choices and actions shape the environment. A society has discovered the power of a dead empire: to capture the spirits that govern nature and rule over them instead. However, the anger of the remaining spirits divided them. Where will you stand?"
- Free navigation in a dynamic hand crafted open world.
- Flow based combat system with different combos and weapons.
- Tailored story based on your actions and dialogues.
- Join one of two factions to survive in this world.
- Learn and master various abilities to create your own playstyle.
It will have Native Linux support and there is a Linux demo available. At least from the trailer it looks like it could be quite an interesting one, with some good looking environments if you like your pixel art. The full release is due out sometime in 2024 so it's a while away.
Give it a go on Steam with the new demo.