Seedlings really is a visual treat, and quite a fun puzzle-platformer too that released on 22nd September from Bardsley Creative. If you're after something a little unusual, this is it. Note: key provided by the developer to our Steam Curator. Go give it a follow for game recommendations!
Not only is it a treat for your eyes, it's a treat for your ears to. The audio work on this is wonderful too. Really just beautiful, and while it is a puzzle-platformer it's surprisingly relaxing too thanks to the setting. This is the type of game where you need to grab a cuppa, get cozy and just play it through. The creature design is interesting too, with you being a seed that takes over various tree/twig-like things.
- Take control of several unique creatures, each with their own abilities.
- Solve intriguing puzzles through beautifully hand crafted levels.
- Collect hidden secrets strewn across the photo-realistic environment.
- Relax with the beautiful ambient soundtracks and nature sounds.
- Learn more about the origins of the Seedlings through a narrative driven story.