Dig Dug meets Bomberman? Yes that exists. Meet Murtop, a fast-paced arcade game packed with action, as if it was taken out directly from the 80s made with Godot Engine. The developer emailed in to mention it works perfectly on Linux desktop and Steam Deck!
- 256 time-limited single-screen stages... and a kill screen! Let's see if you can get to it.
- Bonus stage every 5 stages... and a secret bonus stage!
- 5 fast-paced chiptune tracks.
- Local high scores leaderboard.
- Optimized to be used in arcade cabinet machines.
- Lots and lots of explosions!
- Vertical screen with beautiful bezels to fill the void.
- 16 color palette.
- Pixel perfect scaling.
- CRT filter.
- Attract mode (just like in the old arcade machines).
- TATE mode (rotate the screen to play the game as it was meant to).
Available to buy from: