Two Point Hospital continues building up more content with ipdate 1.20 - R.E.M.I.X V2 out now and there's quite a big discount going on it. What's basically Theme Hospital 2 under a different name, it's a lot of fun to play through and see all the crazy illnesses you have to cure.
With this fresh update they've added in remixed versions of the Mitton University, Tumble and Flemington levels. Each level is redone to provide more challenging, shorter, and punchier ways that retain the original level theme and identity and pull in other illnesses from other parts of the region the level is in to make it even more diverse. So you get extra free content, and they don't take too long to finish if you're short on time.
Additionally, a second season of online collaborative projects are up with 'Healthy Appetite'. You can team up with friends and other players to earn in-game rewards. A system that has proven to be quite popular. It's actually a very clever idea for a hospital themed game, to get people to play more and work towards special goals as they play. The social aspect of it is quite sweet.
It also includes some bug fixes:
- Fix to delayed triggering of non-incremental Steam achievements
- Fixed environment texture issue on Goldpan
- Fixed minor overhang on level info UI
- Fixed minor spacing issue on level info UI in certain languages
- Fixed minor spacing issue on R.E.M.I.X completion letters in certain languages
- Fixed specific instances of missing translations
Pick up TPH on Humble Store and Steam, both have a 66% discount until May 21.
See more from me