With an attention-grabbing art style, Life of Delta looks like it's going to be a very intriguing post-apocalyptic point and click adventure.
Life of Delta takes place in Japan some time in the future where the Human race has died out after a 'Great War', the only survivors being decaying robots and some kind of humanoid lizards born as a result of nuclear fallout. The game follows Delta, a small service robot just trying to survive who embarks on a long journey to find their lost friend.
Check out the brand new trailer:
The team at Airo Games originally tried funding it on Kickstarter back in 2018, which sadly failed to hit the funding goal. They continued with development anyway, posting up semi-regular updates to a few social networks like Facebook when they suddenly released the brand new trailer and Steam page on yesterday which was a surprise. Great to see it still very much alive, as it looks thoroughly interesting.
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style: 25 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations
- Mini-games and puzzles: you will be solving over 50 engaging mini-games such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions.
- Diverse characters: interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell.
- Cinematic animations: fully animated cut-scenes to paint a more interesting story
- For players of all ages: this game is suitable for both adults and younger players.
Once we get more information about the release date, price or anything else will let you know. For now, you can follow Life of Delta on Steam.