AntiMicroX (a continuation of AntiMicro) for mapping gamepad keys to keyboard, mouse, scripts and macros has a new release out with version 3.1.7.
Thankfully for people who have moved from classic X11 over to Wayland - you're in luck. This version brings on Wayland support for keyboard emulation! This was achieved by moving from xtest to uinput when wayland session is detected, and they've added some new udev rules too. That's the biggest change with the rest being general bug fixes and improvements.
Here's what else is new:
- Load save dialogue window won't show saved configs = can't open saves #123
- Segmentation Fault when change profile from command line #76
Notable merged pull requests:
- Include Appstream information into AppImage Build #201 (pktiuk)
- fix: Remove warning "QLocalSocket::waitForDisconnected() is not allow… #200 (pktiuk)
- Crash-related fixes linked with memory management #194 #196 #198 (pktiuk)
- refactor: Improve log showing gamepad name #195 (pktiuk)
- refactor: Refactor executing commands #192 (pktiuk)
- Allow regular users using uinput #188 (pktiuk)
- feat: switch from xtest to uinput when wayland is detected #186 (pktiuk)
Check it out on GitHub.