WorldBox - God Simulator from Maxim Karpenko is a god simulator and civilization sandbox game, with a pixel-art style that allows for plenty of creativity.
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers. Watch civilizations grow, form kingdoms, colonize new lands and sail to far continents. Towns will rebel, empires will fall. It's your choice to help or watch them fight. I've put a good number of hours into previous versions that were previously available direct from their website but now just Steam. A fantastic game to play through coffee-breaks, when you end up realising an hour has vanished.
It hasn't just be released on Steam, it also got a huge upgrade at the same time. There's a bunch of new godly powers, new monsters, new map sizes, a new biome, new neutral creatures, new buildings, snow plants and the list just goes on for some time.
Some of the game features include:
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers:
- God Simulator. There are a lot of powers in your toolbox that can be used without mana or resources.
- Living world. Creatures have traits and needs. Animals will look for food. Greedy kings will try to get more lands.Use different tools and brushes to design and populate your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 civilized races in WorldBox. Humans, orcs, elves and dwarves. Each with its own design and specific race traits.
- Civilizations. Races will form kingdoms, colonize new lands and will sail to far continents that you'll create.
- Diplomacy system. Kingdoms will fight with each other. Towns will rebel. Empires will fall. It's your choice to help or watch them fight.Many fun and crazy abilities that you can use:
- Destruction powers. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nukes, meteorites, plague, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold ones, dragons, UFOs and even a giant Crabzilla that you can control yourself!
Available on Steam.