Continuing to pull in impressive numbers of backers, Yacht Club Games have blasted through more stretch-goals on their crowdfunding campaign for Mina the Hollower - this includes a Linux port too.
Linux (and macOS) were set as goals of $800,000 and the campaign has now hit $865,000. As for why they're down as stretch-goals, the developer said "While these may seem like obvious inclusions, a lot of additional programming, testing, and support is needed to make them happen. With your generous backing, YCG will carry on the proud tradition of supporting as many platforms as we can!". Nice to see it being hit, clearly Yacht Club and their retro styled games have a lot of fans.
- Hauntingly authentic 8-bit visuals in the style of Game Boy Color, refined for the modern era.
- Modern touches abound: detailed animation, widescreen visuals, and rock-solid controls!
- Leap, dodge, and burrow through the ground to battle monsters or navigate the world.
- Lash at foes with your trusty whip, Nightstar- or choose from an arsenal of weapons, each with a totally different move set.
- Discover and utilize a reliquary's worth of unusual Sidearms to gain the advantage in combat.
- Collect and equip Trinkets to acquire a variety of exotic effects. Level Mina up to suit your unique playstyle.
- Electrifying MSX-style soundtrack by chiptune virtuoso, Jake Kaufman.
- Descend into the depths of madness with a bone-chilling, yet heartwarming tale inspired by Victorian Gothic horror.
- Explore a huge, dark world brimming with secrets, challenging battles, and interconnected level design.