Today we have the first bug-fix update for DXVK since the big 1.0 last month. It's not a huge release but as always it's a good one.
Here's what's changed from the short release notes:
- Fixed memory allocation failures on Intel Bay Trail (#947)
- Fixed regression that broke DXGI gamma control (#937)
- Devil May Cry 5: Enabled d3d11.relaxedBarriers option by default to improve performance
- Star Wars Battlefront (2015): Report Nvidia GPUs correctly to fix driver version error (#968)
- Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5: Work around dark rendering issue on Nvidia GPUs (#956)
- World of Warcraft: Fixed GPU hangs on Nvidia GPUs since game patch 8.1.5 (#964)
As always, you can follow it on GitHub.
Certainly an impressive project, one I have no doubt has changed quite a few Linux users gaming habits. From getting a few extra games working on Wine, to Valve surprising everyone by bundling it into their new Steam Play system. I imagine it's helped a number of people switch to Linux who were previously on the fence.