Hollow Knight: Lifeblood has just released aiming to make the already amazing action adventure game even better. I must say,
Team Cherry have really put in some exceptional post-release support for this one.
Here's what the developer said is included in this latest free update:
- A brand new boss with a new music track by Chris Larkin!
- One boss has been seriously upgraded. A true challenge awaits!
- Custom Map Markers are here! Cartographers rejoice!
- Extras added to the Extras menu!
- Numerous game balances and tweaks.
- Now playable in Japanese.
- Various bug fixes.
- Additional sound effects and voices.
- Optimisations and performance enhancements.
They've added so much to the game since the initial release it's a bit crazy, it's still quite rare for so much to be added completely free, so they're worth supporting. Not just that though, the game itself is really damn good.