The latest NVIDIA driver release 387.22 is now out. This is a stable driver release which builds upon the 387.12 beta driver that was released earlier this month.
- It brings in support for the new GTX 1070Ti card and more.
- This release adds G-SYNC to all supported Vulkan swapchains for Maxwell and up and it also enables G-SYNC by default for G-SYNC-ready monitors.
- A regression was fixed that could cause driver errors when setting modes that include DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport devices
- Improved performance of fullscreen Vulkan applications using X11 swapchains.
- Added an "AllowGSYNC" MetaMode attribute that can be used to disable G-SYNC completely.
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications to crash after a prolonged DPMS sleep state on a monitor driven with PRIME Sync.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: