Hyper Fox Studios [Official Site] announced today that their sweet action RPG Reynard, which also has elements of Tower Defense now supports Linux.
Here's how the developer describes it:
Reynard is a mixture of procedurally generated action RPG and a Tower Defense genre with roguelike elements. It has been influenced by classics such as Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy and an indie classic - Binding of Isaac.
It's currently classed as Early Access, so the developers can work with the community to implement suggestions and add in more content. They do say that it does currently have all the major features they originally planned.
- Countless proceduraly generated dungeons, TD maps and runes!
- More than 300 different items!
- Fast paced action against challenging enemies and bosses!
- Progression through perk and blueprint system!
- Simple yet cool crafting system!
- Lovely story and companions!
It's currrently in Early Access on itch.io, with a Steam release planned. If you buy it on itch you will also eventually get a Steam key