In the need for a new RPG inspired by the greats? Battle Chasers: Nightwar has now officially launched for Linux.
After being in Beta since January, it's good to see them push it out for everyone. The developer sent us over keys quite some time ago for this one and I did manage to do some early testing. It's actually really quite fun, graphically gorgeous too!
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero's unique dungeon skills to survive
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!