Valdis Story - Assume the role of Wyatt in this Action/Exploration Platformer as you explore the ruins of a holy city that was lost many years ago. Battle various types of demons, angels, and a new threat known only as the “Ferals”, using swordsmanship, martial arts, and sorcery.
This looks fantastic, I did my usual thing of reaching out to developers and got this response about it:
@gamingonlinux We have been looking into getting the game on Linux. If all goes smoothly, Valdis Story will hit Linux too.— EndlessFluff (@EndlessFluff) November 19, 2013
Over 40 years ago, the goddess Valdis was killed by her daughter, the dark goddess Myrgato. Since this event Myrgato has been at war with her twin sister, Alagath the goddess of light. This perpetual war is fueled by human souls that the gods use to create their warriors; Myrgato twisting souls into demons, and Alagath manipulating souls to create angels. Each day the remaining human population dwindles as they are forced to choose a side or die.
- Intense combat weaving sword and sorcery together seamlessly.
- Find magic souls that aid in combat and traversing the ruins of the city.
- Level up stats and a variety skills to customize your play style.
- Upgrade Weapons and Armor.
- Unique accessories that can give you the edge in combat, or get you killed!
- Interconnected zones allow you to explore new areas or backtrack.
- 2 playable characters on release and more to come!
- Compelling original soundtrack spanning over 2 hours of music!
So hopefully we will get this game before too long, what do you think folks?