The latest Wine development release 2.19 is now available with various improvements, enhancements and bug fixes.
Here's the highlights:
- Support for 32-bit float audio on Android.
- Named pipes now fully handled by the Wine server.
- Support for a new Microsoft root certificate.
- More transform fixes in GdiPlus.
- Some heap allocation optimizations.
- Various bug fixes.
In regards to bug fixes, they closed 16 bugs. Something to note, is that the bugs they note as fixed are not necessarily fixed in this specific new version. Often, bugs are left open for many versions and they bundle them into the release notes.