Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Grid Autosport Racing Competition (okay not so small anymore)
Page: «2/7»
  Go to:
neowiz73 Dec 20, 2015
my plan is to try and grab this game on the 22nd hopefully it shows up with the steam sales. if I'm able to grab it then I'll be all for it :)
serjor Dec 20, 2015
Quoting: neowiz73my plan is to try and grab this game on the 22nd hopefully it shows up with the steam sales. if I'm able to grab it then I'll be all for it :)

That is my plan too, so this Thursday I'll confirm.
Kallestofeles Dec 20, 2015
I'm in!
Due to current life-conditions I would be unable to stream the event but would definitely like to race against fellow GoL members. :P
RTheren Dec 20, 2015
Guess I have to start training my riding skills :D
Otherwise I don't stand a chance
ysblokje Dec 20, 2015
Sooo,

Thats actually a nice amount of people ! I will set it up in the last week of december after everybody has had a change too get it (hopefully).

Im thinking about setting it up with 3 classes every week. So everybody can have their fill.

touring C
openwheel C
classic mini cup (hello fenix2412)

Suggestions ?
ysblokje Dec 20, 2015
Okay I setup a basic sheet for keeping score. (see the top post)

I set it up to 5 weeks, 3 classes .
Liam Dawe Dec 20, 2015
I have no life, I'm in.
ysblokje Dec 20, 2015
Okay after TheBoss raised the issue about not being able to attend, I started thinking about it.

In some competitions they keep the X highest scores of all your attempts. We could do this too.
So for example we have 5 racing days (or whatever you wanna call them) planned and we only count the 3 highest scores you got. That way you can miss 2 days and still end up high.

As a consequence the less people show up, the bigger the chance that you get some good points.

Anybody got a problem with that ?
serjor Dec 20, 2015
May be http://challonge.com/ could be used. Never used before, so I'm not sure if it fits the needs of this competition, but it could help (or not)
rifazn Dec 21, 2015
Is it too late to join?
Are we using Steam to play?
If so, is there a way to play if I'm not on Steam?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.