Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Albion Online guild? (in the future)
lvlark Feb 2, 2016
Hey there!

So, for about two weeks now, I've been playing the Albion Online beta. I gather I am far from the only Linux player. The thought has crossed my mind to stick together in game, in our own guild. I thought I'd float this by you, the GoL crowd, before setting it up. In fact, I wouldn't set this up until after the upcoming (although nobody knows when) wipe. Until then, I'm happy to stick with my current guild, and see more of what the game is about.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested. I'm curious what kind of role you'd see yourself doing ingame. I'm personally more of a gatherer/crafter/PvE kind of guy. And I'm curious if anyone would like to help out, or maybe had similar plans and would like me to help them out instead?

See you around!
scaine Apr 21, 2017
I've just started playing, had the same thought and searched the forums here to see if it was already created.

Still over two months to the wipe, so it might be worthwhile trialling a guild to see how it works and try to get some players on there.

To answer your question, I play a mage character, low-level crafting and gathering, but versatile on fire/adept and healing, depending on the party. I'll probably end up focusing on Fire/Healer soon.
Liam Dawe Apr 22, 2017
Once it leaves Beta we will have an official GOL guild, but not until then due to wipe before release.
razing32 Apr 22, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweOnce it leaves Beta we will have an official GOL guild, but not until then due to wipe before release.

Will you make an announcement ?
Would like to try it out , and would love to go into the game with the GOL family at my side :)
ison111 Apr 24, 2017
I'm looking forward to this too. I usually like to play support roles, like healer for example.

I'll probably see if I can play with the steam controller since I find the lack of keyboard movement controls to be kind of annoying.
Joeyboots80 Apr 30, 2017
Bought the game a couple weeks ago and haven't got around to sitting down and actually playing it. I haven't been able to play due to other games taking up my time currently but I am very interested in joining a GOL guild on release. Here's looking forward to an Albion Online GOL guild! Now if you'll excuse me, back to my backlog! ^_^
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.