You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Dust Elysian Tail
m2mg2 Mar 26, 2016
Game runs great for me with 1 issue. Game is unplayable full screen. In windowed mode the game runs great. Putting it into fullscreen introduces constant multi second pauses making it unplayable. Anyone else experienced this, have any fixes/suggestions. I have played it almost all the way in windowed mode. At the final boss, would like to play in full screen.
Avehicle7887 Mar 26, 2016
Since you're using Fedora, I guess you're running Gnome desktop right? I'm not very familiar with it but have you tried turning desktop compositing off?
m2mg2 Mar 27, 2016
I run Mate instead of GNOME. I don't run with effects enabled. Just the plain Marco window manager
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.