Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Anyone else is having problems with the Metro Redux benchmarks?
Comandante Ñoñardo Mar 31, 2016
they don't even load...
Comandante Ñoñardo Mar 31, 2016
Quoting: Guest$ ./benchmark.sh 
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 287390
Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  76561198049193268 [API loaded no]
./benchmark.sh: line 7:  9971 Segmentation fault      ./metro -benchmark benchmarks\\benchmark -bench_runs 2

And what is that? ... Former Windows XP SP3 user here...
LinuxGamesTV Apr 1, 2016
The "Segmentation fault" is here the key.

But we have no infos from your system and my glass ball is broken.
tuubi Apr 1, 2016
Quoting: Comandante ÑoñardoAnd what is that? ... Former Windows XP SP3 user here...
Seems like console output with an error message that doesn't really tell us anything. Maybe try running
./metro -benchmark benchmarks\\benchmark -bench_runs 2 directly and see if it gives you anything to work with. Seems like there's no free demo for Linux, so I have no way to test.
Untill a few days ago , the benchmarks ran fine just clicking in the Benchmark.sh file... After the last steam client update, the benchmarks refused to run... There is no error message at all, they just don't run.

When I try to run the benchmarks on the terminal, I got this weird thing similar to the one that Stan posted..

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 286690
Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  IdontLikeToShareMySteamID [API loaded no]
Violación de segmento (`core' generado)

If You, Stan, Have the same error, that means they broke something in the last update.

I use Ubuntu 14.04.03 with a Zotac GTX960 AMP! Corei5 4690K (no overclock) on a Gigabyte H97N-WIFI 2x4GB DDR 1866CL10 at 1600CL8
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.