Registration 1st GOL RTS tournament.
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
ysblokje Apr 26, 2016
Hi people!

Wanna crush your enemy, see the them driven before you ? You've come to the right place.
I have decided the game will be openRA , I know who voted 0AD last and he is WRONG!
Setup will be simple 1vs1 competition, so depending on the number of players, it bould be over very soon.

Rules :
- First matches should be in the first week of may, but might change if needed.
- Allow spectators
- Before starting the match please announce it (IRC might the right play and this forum) We might want to watch
- Replays must be send to me. This is mostly if there's is a dispute about the game.
- Time and place of the match is between the 2 players, but must be done before monday 0:00 of the following week.
- You loose, you're out.
- Am I missing anything?

Know anybody else who might like to enter too? Tell them about it , the more the merrier!

cya,
Ysblokje

so far :
Group A

- me :)
- tumocs
- Liam
- Fenix2412060301

Winner Fenix2412

Recording of the livestream

- blackbarney
- smilex
- Gurnu
Winner Smilex
Recording of the livestream

- Samsai
- Rtheren
- Kallestofeles
Winner Kallestofeles
Livestream from the last match.

Final!!!
- Smilex
- Fenix1234
- Kallestofeles

Winner Fenix2412 !!!!!! Congrats, you are a openRA winner !

Put up the bracket : googlesheet
tumocs Apr 26, 2016
I'm in for the last place.
Easy victories for everyone!
Smilex Apr 26, 2016
Count me in
Liam Dawe Apr 27, 2016
Boom, I'm in.
Fenix2412 Apr 27, 2016
I'm in
RTheren Apr 27, 2016
Spray a butter on my head, and list me in :P

P.S.: Took you long enough :)
Samsai Apr 27, 2016
I suppose I could also give someone a victory. Particularly these older traditional RTS games tend to give me more headaches than victories.
ysblokje Apr 27, 2016
Quoting: RTherenSpray a butter on my head, and list me in :P

P.S.: Took you long enough :)

Yeah I know, I'm sorry.
ysblokje Apr 28, 2016
Quoting: SamsaiI suppose I could also give someone a victory. Particularly these older traditional RTS games tend to give me more headaches than victories.

so that means you're in right ? :D
Samsai Apr 28, 2016
Quoting: ysblokjeso that means you're in right ? :D
Yes.
ysblokje May 8, 2016
Hello,

We have a complete player field now!

Everybody that wants to play plz contact your opponent, choose a date/time and get to war! Results must be in no later then 16th 0:00.

Btw after the final I would like to do an everybody vs. everybody match just for fun. If ppl are up for that ofcourse
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.