Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
GLXOSD with Feral launcher
Benedolt May 27, 2016
Hey guys!
With the Tomb Raider performance patch out I wanted to finally benchmark the game. Only problem, the Feral launcher seems to break GLXOSD. How did you get around that?
Liam Dawe May 28, 2016
Is there a reason you're using it over the Steam Overlay?
Benedolt May 29, 2016
Hey Liam! Yes, I was planning to upload my scores to Opengamebenchmarks and AFAIK the steam overlay doesn't create a log file, right?
Liam Dawe May 29, 2016
Ah, well, that would be a pretty good reason.

One thing you can do, is untick the always show option in the launcher, which should turn it off.
Benedolt Jun 1, 2016
Hmm, even with the launcher turned off the game doesn't start. It hangs just at the loading screen. Apparently GLXOSD has its problems with Tomb Raider per se. Too bad. :|
manero666 Jun 1, 2016
In the meantime you can use voglperf i guess
You can also set an amount of time (in sec) for your logfile which is perfect if you upload to OpenGameBenchmark for example
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.