Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Rare sight spotted on Linux !
pete910 Jun 1, 2016
Here we have that very rare sight on our platform..

:P
Xpander Jun 1, 2016
i got this too this month..havent gotten this for 2 years i think (have gotten this many times when i try to start steam in wine though)
wolfyrion Jun 1, 2016
Windows Users: WTF NOT Again this STEAM survey, FFS Steam NO THANKS!!!!

Linux Users : OMG A STEAM SURVEY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :D
pete910 Jun 1, 2016
Quoting: wolfyrionWindows Users: WTF NOT Again this STEAM survey, FFS Steam NO THANKS!!!!

Linux Users : OMG A STEAM SURVEY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :D

LOL
oldrocker99 Jun 1, 2016
Hoping that I get a survey, too. I've gotten a couple using Steam on wine.

Feh.
Alex V.Sharp Jun 1, 2016
All I can say is: Steam has god-awful hardware detection in the Linux client. Half of my rig wasn't even recognized... >_<
wojtek88 Jun 2, 2016
Sorry for being ignorant, but what is this survey for? Steam has access to all the system components information, can't they just have a checkbox in installer and in options, that would say "send OS and hardware information to help improve Steam"? Or are there other data, that Steam cannot get by their own?
damarrin Jun 3, 2016
I don't think even people at Valve know what the survey is for.
rioboy Jun 11, 2016
im never get that survey

why???
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.