Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Mad Max performance issues near Gastown.
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
PublicNuisance Sep 28, 2021
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: recaffeinatedI know this thread is 5 years old, but even on a Ryzen 3900x and 6800xt I can't manage playable frame-rates around gas town. I suspect it is a CPU bottleneck, because reducing all the graphics settings to low still doesn't get 2k (or 4k) running at 60fps. The rest of the game I can run at 120+ fps on 4k.

Pretty frustrating, because this is a fun game and I'd like to finish it.
Try running the game with vulkan. I did that and got 100 more fps. You can switch to vulkan by using the code "livelongandprosper" and then switching to vulkan_beta in game properties.

I had frame rate issues at Deep Friah’s stronghold and Gastown on my RX 580 using both OpenGL and Vulkan.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.