Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Macro Software
rapakiv Jan 1, 2017
Hello all

During steam winters sale i bought Magicka2, and playing it I realized that I need a macro to help me play this amazingly good game :), played fist one in another platform that gave me no issues with it :)

The hardware, i will not change because of this, but as a keyboard i have the stellseries G7 and mouse a Razer naga(2014). the keyboard it self is very simple without no special macro keys, the mouse has no support on polycromatic

Any help would be amazing to help me cast faster.

Happy new Year
pete910 Jan 5, 2017
Don't know of any off hand!

Roccat FTW :P
tuubi Jan 9, 2017
Would autokey do the job?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.