You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
[Mobile] trends graphs don't render correctly on mobile version
Citiroller Feb 16, 2017
Hello Liam,
you're doing a great job running this site :D I really enjoy it, there's just one minor bug, that came to my attention lately. When you're browsing the statistics page on your phone and switch to the trends graph, they don't render correctly. (see screenshot 1)
I think it has something to do with the smaller width of a phone screen, basically 9:16 instead of 16:9 as for most PC screens. When I rotate my phone, the graphs are perfectly fine (see screenshot 2)
Spoiler, click me

Screen 1

Screen 2

Liam Dawe Feb 17, 2017
Ah yes, someone pointed that out before but I forgot to look into it. Quite annoying that one, will look to fix it (your included pics are broken btw).
Citiroller Feb 20, 2017
Google drive sadly doesn't provide a direct link, I'll upload them somewhere else and include them in the main post right now ;) Included Screenshots should now work
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.