Join us on our own very special Reddit: /r/Linuxers
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «24/24
  Go to:
The_Aquabat 24 Jul

Mesa 20.2-git is coming along nicely

https://i.imgur.com/UGe59gB.jpg

EDIT , updated the score since with this mesa you can push the overclock a little bit more.

Last edited by The_Aquabat on 26 July 2020 at 10:45 pm UTC

Xpander 24 Jul

why does mesa report cards as 570/580/590
they are all different GPUs. which is it then?... thats kinda stupid imo

Last edited by Xpander on 24 July 2020 at 5:42 pm UTC

The_Aquabat 24 Jul

Quoting: Xpanderwhy does mesa report cards as 570/580/590

because is the same silicon chipset just with more compute cores, stream processors enable, high grade chipset become 580/590, low quality chipsets become 570, same as CPUs that low quality chips end being low tier, they are just the same but with some deffective cores that get disabled. In the end is the same Polaris 10 chip.

Xpander 25 Jul

Quoting: The_Aquabat

because is the same silicon chipset just with more compute cores, stream processors enable, high grade chipset become 580/590, low quality chipsets become 570, same as CPUs that low quality chips end being low tier, they are just the same but with some deffective cores that get disabled. In the end is the same Polaris 10 chip.

That wasn't my point..I know what it is. But why it reports all those names..It could surely have the correct name by checking how many stream processors are enabled or whats the powerlimit or whatnot

pete910 25 Jul

Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: The_Aquabat

That wasn't my point..I know what it is. But why it reports all those names..It could surely have the correct name by checking how many stream processors are enabled or whats the powerlimit or whatnot

Or just by reading the device string reported from the host OS.

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

We have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed exclusive articles. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...