Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «30/33»
  Go to:
Koopacabras Dec 23, 2021
You can delete entry 27 I just changed my nickname previously known as The_Aquabat, sorry for the confusion.

I have a new benchmark this time it can be a new entry, since it's a different newer motherboard B450, a Ryzen 5600X, and a higher frequency RAM than before. it's a tad faster. No overclock.

My duplicates entries are same hardware but one with overclock and the other with not, just for keeping things tidy, I think it's good to delete one.
(this is a 5600XT it's incorrectly detected tho)

Last edited by Koopacabras on 26 December 2021 at 5:17 pm UTC
14 Dec 25, 2021
Quoting: Guesthello all here is a comparison of my 6900 xt on linux vs windows i did:

very competitive. if my math is correct, a 7.13% difference in score. i wonder how the results would be if it was a clean vulkan vs vulkan.
9.33% difference with my math. To get percentages, you divide the smaller number by the larger and then move the decimal.

It's nice to see the comparison side by side like that. Thanks for sharing.
damarrin Dec 25, 2021
The smaller number is around 93% of the bigger one, so the difference is around 7%.

It’s also different depending on whether you’re counting the increase relative to the smaller number, or the decrease relative to the bigger one.
pete910 Jan 3, 2022
Those on OSS drivers might want to do a rerun that aint on the dev branch, just tried 21.3!

crt0mega Jan 4, 2022
A couple of points more than my last result but nothing extraordinary.

BIOS-switch is set to "normal" mode AFAIR.

Last edited by crt0mega on 4 January 2022 at 5:14 pm UTC
HyperRealisticRock Feb 6, 2022
This is my 6700XT, a good little performer.
Xpander Mar 9, 2022
RTX 3080, first random run without any tweaks:

woox2k Apr 3, 2022
First run with new graphics card (RX 6900 XT) Not planning to tweak it before new PSU arrives, my current 550W is very underpowered for that card.
pete910 Apr 3, 2022
Quoting: woox2k550W

Thats risky !
kibasnowpaw Apr 10, 2022
i just need to edit the recording I did and uploaded it on Youtube but you can see all my other Benchmarks here.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnIYWF-c4CDZvfWizXwZ_33nXc16sMgj5
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.